Etymology of the name Egypt.
Knowledge about the Dravida Tamil Sumerian -Egyptian Magical letters and their meaning is essential to understand the article.
[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt]. The English name Egypt is derived from the ancient Greek Aígyptos (????pt??), via Middle French Egypte and Latin Aegyptus . It is reflected in early Greek Linear B tablets as a-ku-pi-ti-yo . The adjective aigýpti -, aigýptios was borrowed into Coptic as gyptios, and from there into Arabic as qub?i , back formed into qub? , whence English Copt . The Greek forms were borrowed from Late Egyptian (Amarna) Hikuptah "Memphis", a corruption of the earlier Egyptian name Hwt-ka-Ptah ( < ?wt-k-pt? > ), meaning "home of the ka (soul) of Ptah", the name of a temple to the god Ptah at Memphis. Strabo attributed the word to a folk etymology in which Aígyptos (????pt??) evolved as a compound from Aigaiou huptios (A??a??? ?pt???), meaning "below the Aegean".
1. Hwt- ka - ptah has the composition - aa - the ka pa the - and the original Tamil name is Aathi Padakoti Aathitha Bidathipathi -Boopathi- Kathakan Madathipathi kaathan Bootham Thayakam kaakum - kudikadu - Kotta pattinam - Vaan -nathi / Maka- Nathi Pattinam - Nakha/ Naga Pattinam . Aventhi pattinam is another interpretation. We know there was kingdom by name Aventhi Kingdom in ancient India. Vaanaka pattinam could be yet another interpretation.
Hwt is the Aathi or Aathee- the primordial fire ; Ptah [ pa the] -- Bootham ; Ka sky ; Ka > vaa [ Tamil Vaanam- the sky] .
Athee padakoti' in Tamil means the first sailor of the world , Athithan , the sun god - Primordial fire . Bidathipathi means the lord of the alter. Madathipathi is another Tamil word with similar meaning. kaathan , Kathakan Boopathi and Bootham [ Ptah] are Sumerian Tamil names for the sun god , lord Siva . Kotta pattinam means the city of forts. Naga Pattinam means the city ruled by the Nagar people. Naga pattinam and the Kotta pattinam are names of the towns in Tamil Nadu. Pattinam means the city or the city near the sea or river. Vaan nathi is the river Nile - the Neela[ lengthy] or Nila [ blue] theerai the river. Maka- nathi means a great river. There is a river with the name Maka- nathi in west Bengal of India.
2. Memphis has the composition -- ma -ma pa- sa - and the original Tamil name of the city Memphis is Samy Boomi, the land of the God.
3. Coptic has the composition - ka pa the and the meaning of the word is Va na ka paathai - [ the path shown by ]- the milky way [ Ka > va ; add an' ].
4. Aegean has the composition- aa ka - an - and the name of the sea is Atheethan vaanakan . Aathithan vaanakan is the sun god.
Mi?r (IPA: [mes?r] ) is the Literary Arabic and modern official name of Egypt, while Ma?r (IPA: [m?s??] ) is the common pronunciation in Egyptian Arabic. The name is of Semitic origin, directly cognate with other Semitic words for Egypt such as the Hebrew ????????? ( Mitzráyim ), literally meaning "the two straits" (a reference to the dynastic separation of upper and lower Egypt). The word originally connoted "metropolis" or "civilization" and means "country", or "frontier-land".
5. Misr has the composition -ma sa Ra and the original Tamil name is Ma Rasan Saera maan/ ceran Raassiyam . Ma- Rasan is the king of kings . Ceran is one of the Tamil kings. Raassiyam means the kingdom.
6. Hebrew word Mitzrayim' has the composition -ma- the- sa- Ra- a- ma and the meaning of the word is - Mathrasan Saeran - Raasaaiyam .
The ancient Egyptian name of the country was < km.t > , which means "black land", referring to the fertile black soils of the Nile flood plains, distinct from the deshret ( < d?t > ), or "red land" of the desert. This name is commonly vocalized as Kemet , but was probably pronounced [ku?mat] in ancient Egyptian. The name is realized as keme and kem? in the Coptic stage of the Egyptian language, and appeared in early Greek as ??΅?a ( Khemía , which in Modern Greek means chemistry). Another name was < t ? -mry > "land of the riverbank".The names of Upper and Lower Egypt were Ta-Sheme'aw ( < t ? -m ? w > ) "sedgeland" and Ta-Mehew ( t ? m?w > ) "northland", respectively.
7. Kermet has the composition ka Ra ma the and the meaning of kermet is Karu maeka thirai thantha Maka - nathi -- Ma Rakkan Makan - karu vanna Thiraiyan - Thiru Maaran Murukan- Raman- nin - Ma Nakarathu Nagar kudi Makan . To put it in a simple way Kermet means the dark people living near the Maka Nathi Nile , who were descendents of Thiraiyan Raman Thiru Maaran, Murugan .
8. Deshret has the composition -the sa - Ra- the - and the meaning of the word is Sentharai desam . Sentharai means red land; Deasm means a big country. Kermet is the karu -n thirai . Thirai means the sea or river or the Milky Way. Senthirai Rasan - Saeyon Surian - theriyam deasm' - means the eastern land or sky where the sun rises.
9. Ta Mehew has the composition - the- ma- ka- and the meaning of the word is Maekudi , the north land or upper land - the sky ,
10 . Ta- sheme- aw has the composition -the- sa- ma- aa- and the meaning of the word is , Mathee saeyon anthi saayum desam [ samaathi ] , the lower land or the western land .
The original name of Egypt is Naga- Pattinam and the name of the Nile River is Maka- nathi. The people of Egypt Kermet- were the descendents of descendents of the dark skinned Thiru Maran - Murugan [Kannan] , the shepherd king .